A Bit More Fall

Willie got his stitches out and they said he is healing very well, better than expected.  But, the doctor said not to think this means he is healing faster than he needs to.  She reminded us that he can't do anything except for poo and pee breaks for the next 5 weeks and then he gets an x-ray.  So, we are still stuck in the garden room into December and then some.  So goes life!

I leave you with some Fall feels on these last days before Halloween:
 






Willie sleeping off a tough vet visit.  And yes, I have a big wonderful bed for him that he has never used.  We could never figure out why he never uses it and then I saw Winnie sleeping on it.  I realized that Willie thinks that all beds belong to Winnie and guess what?  She does too. This is the tiny mattress from his old kennel and as soon as I put it down, he went straight to it and started sleeping on it.  Now I have to figure out how to get him to sleep on something bigger.  All puppies, all the time around here these days.



Big dog, little cushion.



Comments

Glad Willie is doing well!
Teacats said…
Lots of love to dear Willie!!

I'm sure that a bigger bed could be found but maybe not as loved as that little one!! :)

Brightest blessings on your wonderful warm and loving Hearth and Home as we move closer to Samhain and the Wheel of the Year turns again!

Cheers! Jan at Rosemary Cottage
My kids loved there bankies long after they outgrew them. I guess it is the same for puppies. Once again, some of your pictures don't show up when they are embiggened.
I'm glad to read that he is healing so well :-) Too bad that You still have to spend all the time in the garden room.

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
Lovely pictures. My son still thinks our bed is his.