Monday Smiles







 

Comments

The cat's murder button, LOL!
Marcia LaRue said…
These are all great and, yes, the first one did cause a smile 😊 to appear ... however, the cat's murder button is the best of the lot!!!
Hope you have a great week!
Laura said…
that last one is great. and i do love the disapproval cat and murder button. hahaha
have a great day!
~*~

ps...hugs to the pups
DrumMajor said…
Oh, thanks, I needed these. Used to have a Golden, so the first one really had me laugh out loud! My Grandcat has a potential murder button. Linda in Kansas
Mike said…
The last one is too true.
Guillaume said…
All very funny ones.
All great but the last one is even better :-) :-) :-)

Have they found anything when it comes to Willie?

Christer.
Unknown said…
Hello, I love your blog and would love to know more about you. Maggie and I live just north of Seattle, I am retired at 70 and Maggie is still working for the city as an electrical inspector at 71. I do wish that she would retire also otherwise I may have to go back to work and I am tired.
Unknown said…
The 2nd and 3rd ones were too funny. Hope all is well with Willie.