November

November showed up  just when I was enjoying October.  Why does the Summer drag along and then Fall just flies by?

November is one of my most favorite months.

The excitement from Halloween has waned and I'm not quite ready to embrace Xmas.


This year, I will not be making my huge Thanksgiving dinner.  We are still on the floor with Willie.  


So, I have the time to literally sit and enjoy this month.

And in one more week, Willie gets to leave the property for the first time and walk for half a block. Now that is something to look forward to!

 

Maybe someone will make us some Thanksgiving food this year!  And the thing we have to be most thankful for each year at this time, it's the month of The Blog Tech's birthday.  He has already reminded us of this a few times!  We won't forget you Blog Tech, how could we?



Comments

Susan said…
November is fantastic. Willie walking half a block is a great milestone and a step toward full recovery.
Marcia LaRue said…
With all the meals and treats you have prepared for family, friends, and neighbors ... I can only hope that some [or all] of those folks will get together and make sure you and your hubby have a Thanksgiving to remember!!
Blessings all around and abound when we see to the needs of others! 💖
Guillaume said…
I used to find November difficult, kind of depressing. Because of the post-Halloween blues and all that. Now I have learned to appreciate it: it is still autumn after all.
Funny, but I think Fall lasts too long and the summer should seem to last longer. Someone should be cooking your Thanksgiving dinner. Maybe blog tech?
Unknown said…
I love November, it's a beautiful month. I guess your daughter will be on Thanksgiving dinner duty this year. Yes, why does summer seem to drag on and on and Autumn is over so quickly? I am going to enjoy November, because soon it will be a memory just as October is. Yay, for Willie's walk!
Mike said…
I'm not sure I care what month it is anymore. When you get older, time goes by so fast it's just sad when another month is gone.