Racism in Action










 

Comments

Valerie said…
This whole trial, with the biased judge, is making me sick to my stomach. Kyle and his horrible mother should be sentenced to life in prison for premeditated murder.
Marcia LaRue said…
I saw that put-on show ... There were NO tears ... crocodile or otherwise! Just a show of pure ugliness!
They are going to let that asshole walk ... they are going to let him get away with cold blooded murder!
Ugh!!! There is something very wrong in our Country!
Mary V said…
I do not see the self defense excuse if you go to a demonstration with a AR15 type gun! If the demonstration broke into your house maybe. I would cry too if I was on trail for killing two people .. I never dropped my kids off anywhere with a gun .
There will be no justice done in this trial.
As he is crying with his eye squinched up, he opens them for a glance to his left. It looks like he is being sure that people over to his left are looking or approving. I really hate that kid.
Unknown said…
Dry those fake tears you little punk and get ready to serve some time with the big boys. Is it me or does that judge totally look like a grand wizard or grand dragon in the KKK?
Jenn Jilks said…
My hubby cannot watch this stuff. He's got PTSD from Jan. 6th.
I want to understand what is going on, myself.
It is shocking the gun culture of the US.
Kay said…
That whole crying bit was such an act. And only one black juror? Seriously?