- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1# Italian sausage
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces cheese ravioli or tortellini or both
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 4 oz. sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped fine
- 1/2 cup parmesan), grated
- 8 ounces kale (coarsely chopped)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil
in a large pan over medium-high heat, add the sausage, spices, the onion
and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes. Add the kale.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the broth and bouillon and bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer covered about 10 minutes. Add the tomato soup.
- Add the tortellini and/or ravioli along with the sundried tomatoes and simmer until the tortellini is tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Mix in the parmesan and cook until the cheese has blended in before seasoning with salt and pepper to taste
Stay warm out there!