Happy Valentine's Day 2022

My Daughter and I had a very busy last week and a half baking cookies for Valentine's Day.

We baked around 800 cookies.

Yesterday, we wrapped them and delivered them to friends.


Each platter held about 8 dozen cookies.

I lost track of how many different kinds we baked.

 

We tried a lot of new recipes this year and were not disappointed with any of them.  My Daughter made strawberry meringues dipped in dark chocolate which everyone really loved.


I need a cookie baking break.


 

Comments

Bee Haven Bev said…
Wow!!! They are all so beautiful! You are so very good to your friends.
Mary V said…
Now that is a lot of cookies, I am sure your friends were delighted. I know I would be too.
What a superb (and delicious) gift! I'm sure your recipients are in a cookie coma right now.
Megs said…
What a wonderful thing to do! That buttercream looks like it was piped by a master!
Linda said…
Oh they are beautiful!
Wish you were my friend to have some of those cookies
Lucky lucky friends
Susan said…
Your cookies are works of art! The variety is amazing. Happy V-day!
Mike said…
When you mail me my cookies, make sure to wrap them. I don't want broken cookies! 😁
DrumMajor said…
You are such a delightful, energetic person! Please send my order form to Kansas! Linda in Kansas
Guillaume said…
Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
Unknown said…
Those cookies look soooooo good. Who do I send my address to so I can receive my cookies?