Looking Back and Computer Woes

My laptop is toast and is being dropped off at apple today so my posts might be iffy until I get it back.  Fingers crossed that I get it back in working condition.  Meanwhile, I am on my old computer and was perusing old photos.  Apparently, I last used it right around the time that Winnie was spayed and I came across these old photos.
Remember when she had the black schnozzle?  I never wanted her to lose it but with age it disappeared. The same thing happened to my youthful, dewy skin.  It happens!
She was regal way back then.
And so little!
Maybe I'm biased but what a cutie.


All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up!

Comments

Megs said…
Hope that they are able to salvage your laptop.
I love Baby Winnie, she’s posing with her paw planted regally.
Susan said…
Winnie is a real cutie. Puppy pictures always bring back fond memories. I hope Apple can do their magic for you.
Hey, MY youthful dewy skin has disappeared too! It all went to ratshit as soon as I hit 40. What an injustice!
She was and still is a cutie :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
Sorry about your computer problems.
Unknown said…
How cute she was. And the skin? I don't wanna talk about it. Good luck with your laptop.
Helen said…
Rats, I tried to paste a picture of mine in her "I'm ready Mr. DeMille" pose. lol