An Announcement

You may have noticed that there have not been many food posts, W's posts or anything other than politics and war posts lately.  This is because after 10 months, I am feverishly completing the basement project at my guest house.  If you've been following it and are interested to see some results, the first pics will be posted tomorrow.  It's not entirely done but it is close enough to show some photos. So, come back tomorrow to see one of the weirdest, quirkiest redo's ever!  Meanwhile, more of the same:

 


 

 


  





 

Comments

I agree with the chalk message!
Susan said…
The world needs more VZ's and he demonstrates this daily.
I guessed that it had to do with all that work but I have enjoyed these a lot! and yes we need to be more like Zelenskyy!

Christer.
Mike said…
Sidewalk chalk wisdom.