Can America Get Any Crazier?


And speaking of Uranus:
    





 

Comments

"Coal Mine Kampf" hahahahahaha!
bobbie said…
The FL Sec. of Education needs an education!!
DVArtist said…
You find the best, truth. Have a great day.
I never heard of crt in math. Maybe that is why I was poor at math.
Leanna said…
What the hell is wrong with republicans? Have they always been this stupid or have they gotten so bad that they can't hide it anymore or is it that we noticed it more on our own? I can't seem to pin it down but I think they all had a coming-out party when their Orange Vulgarian leader came into power. He opened up the gates and now they won't go back to where they came from.
Well it's hard to believe that it can :-) :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Mike said…
That last one could become more true than we think.
Marsha said…
Sad to say, I actually felt I had to check to learn that the one about Uranus was actually satire - these days, who knows? I guess I should be grateful that it is, indeed, untrue.
Guillaume said…
Never underestimate the abysmal stupidity of some people.
Unknown said…
The Republicans and Joe Manchin are just friggin' crazy lately. What are they drinking?
Eileen in Fla. said…
Power corrupts...and it also turns stupid little politicians into dictators.