Smiles and Thoughts








 

Comments

Valerie said…
Love the quote about education. I don't want people with agendas that are not compatible with a universal education deciding what children need to know.
Leanna said…
I love the Mickey Mouse meme. And the one with the frog. So good! I am so grateful that I went to school in the 60s before parents became stupid GQP and started taking education away from their kids and burning it in weekend bonfires. I really fear for our future as a literate nation.
All great as always but I did laugh out loud when reading the first one :-) :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
bobbie said…
All good; I particularly loved the third and fifth ones ~ TFS~
Guillaume said…
Christ MTG is thick as shit
Mike said…
All good ones today.
Adam said…
I would love a theme park without Republicans
Unknown said…
Marjorie Taylor-Green had a terrible case of amnesia on that stand. I was so worried about her. Pffffttt!!!! Yeah right, she remembered every single moment of that day. It was one of the best days of her sick little life.
Bee Haven Bev said…
We figure that this coming year might be a good one to take the grands to Disney World!!
Anonymous said…
I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problems trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Mr Benjamin will see you through. Is this the right place for you to resolve all your financial problems because I am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in order to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: 247officedept@gmail.com
Unknown said…
if you are in financial difficulties or you find it difficult to clear all your bills or you are in big debt because of scammers, now is the time to put an end to all this happenings in your life, we want to introduce you to a real and legit bitcoin Future trading scheme with lesser risk of loosing, you can earn 700% profit of your invested funds weekly and profit are 100% guaranteed for example you invest 500USD we are capable to earn 3500USD for you in 7 days

Interested Viewers should contact us via whats-app: +27633586789 or email: wilsontradeszone@gmail.com
to get started