Fuck Your Thoughts And Prayers

















 

Comments

Bee Haven Bev said…
These are all spot-on. I am so disgusted by our congress….sadly, though, this is not a new feeling. Ted Cruz , Mitch McConnel et al are evil personified.
As long as the NRA can buy politicians, children will die. It's that simple.
Megs said…
Right before I retired, we were going to trainings where we were to teach Kindergarten students who sat by the door to jump up and throw books at a shooter if he.entered the room, sacrificing themselves I suppose, because stupid rednecks have to buy guns.
S said…
I totally agree with all of them. Such a sad and frustrating time in our country.
Susan said…
We live in a very sad era. Buying guns pretty much freely is a huge problem. Buying ammunition is equally bad.(When someone buys ammunition, doesn't this raise questions and potentially a big red flag?)
Mary V said…
I do not want to take away your guns..well I do In Texas you have to be 21 to buy a handgun but 18 to but an assault weapon this makes no sense. No hunter would use an assault weapon to kill a deer…they are for killing people.
Marcia said…
All the quotes you included here got it right. We are in a very sad situation on so many fronts. I am so disappointed, frustrated, angry, etc etc.
Guillaume said…
Yup, fuck their thoughts and prayers all right. It's the GOP way of appearing virtuous. I have heard a new word today: ammosexual. That's what they fucking are: ammosexual. Tiny penises with a gun fetish who get aroused owning guns. For them, it's basically a lethal dildo they useto compensate.

Rant over.
DVArtist said…
I agree, fuck the "empty" thoughts and prayers.
Kathryn said…
We must acknowledge that this is a problem. We have to keep talking about it—today, tomorrow, the next day, and beyond. We can’t stop talking about it, we cannot ignore how real an issue this is in our country. We need to make our voices heard so that the lawmakers are forced to act.
Unknown said…
I saw that coward Ted Cruz crying his crocodile tears on TV today. If I could've leapt into the TV and ripped his tiny, black heart out of his chest I would have.
Kathryn said…
Dear unknown May 26, 2022 at 10:11 PM


You sound as hateful as they are......I'm reaching for compassion and love.
Hate is not the answer my friend