If You Are Sick of This Heat








 

Comments

Mary V said…
Sick, sick… I pretend my little orange tomatoes are tiny pumpkins!
Susan said…
Every day, I dream of Fall.
JustGail said…
This week hasn't been bad (could use a good rain though), but next week - back to the sauna. I'm not much for cold weather, but I am SO looking forward to the end of weeding season.
Guillaume said…
Oh I cannot wait for autumn. It feels so close yet so long. It was too hot today, but thankfully there was no heatwave like last week.
Leanna said…
Here in Texas, the heat won't stop until the end of October. But I can't wait. Autumn starts for me in September. Halloween starts on the 1st of October. Until November 24th I'll be working my ass off making cookie dough for Cowboy cookies and the like. Busy busy busy for all of us great cooks and bakers in the coming months.
Guillaume said…
And it's funny because I blogged about autumn today.
bobbie said…
103* here today; 106* on Sunday ~ YUCK!!!
DVArtist said…
I am very fortunate to live on the Oregon coast where it is very cool. The problem is that thousands of islanders come here to beat the heat. Right now it's 64°F with a breeze off the pacific that makes it even cooler.
Unknown said…
Those pictures are all beautiful. Keep them coming, it gives us hope. Monday is August 1st so we are getting there. Yaaaaaay!!!!!!
TARYTERRE said…
My heart be still. Love them all. Thanks.
Kay said…
I miss having fall. It's warm here in Hawaii too and I'm hoping for cooler weather in 3-4 months. Maybe.