What?



 

Comments

I have always had to urge to throw him in water and get a long scrub brush and spiffy him up. He is such a repulsive person. Yes, what happened to him? Does he think he is George Clooney?

He makes me complain to the TV!
He doesn't want to be TOO attractive to future jail boyfriends.
Marcia LaRue said…
Weren't we all young and pretty at some time in our lives! I was and now ... I'm old and too heavy and just getting older!
Bannon definitely got smacked with the ugly stick!
Mike said…
He's just another nut job that makes me give the finger to the TV.
Teacats said…
https://youtu.be/OTIUBZKYCpM


Hoping to help this ad (for election in Texas) go viral nationwide!

Cheers! and Thanks to All!
Guillaume said…
Too much excess of too many kinds.
Guillaume said…
The Picture of Dorian Gray.
Unknown said…
What the hell happened to him? He was actually decent looking at one time. He definitely let himself go. Plus he's a ranting, raving lunatic.