She Was Right







Trump's official White House portrait.








 PS....Sarah Palin Lost!

Comments

Bee Haven Bev said…
Oh, thank heavens we don’t have to watch Sarah Palin Goes to Congress! And to todays memes…. Yes! I fear the orange one ( who shall remain nameless) may never get his just rewards. It seems like the system is rigged to his advantage these days. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping he is someday behind bars. We’ll see.
Marcia said…
I do have hope that we will see tRump go down, finally. Great selections and I had a good laugh about the tampon.
Marcia LaRue said…
They are all great and especially the "I told you so!" one! Hillary was right all along ... I wish more people had listened to her!
DVArtist said…
The best one, Hillary Clinton, I told you so.
I read Sarah Palin is having a fit over losing.
How do women pee with a tampon in? How dumb can a man be? I always turn to a guy I know and ask him to see if he knows these facts about women's anatomy. Thank goodness he does.
How do women pee with a tampon in? How do men think with their head up their ass?
Guillaume said…
Yup, she was right all along.
Eileen in Fla. said…
I think Al Gore deserves a place in the "I Told You So" hall of fame. In 2006 he warned of global warning in his movie and book "An Inconvenient Truth." Republicans and climate deniers called it a hoax. For example, Gov. Rick Scott (R) prohibited the Fla. Dept. of Environmental Protection from using the phrase 'climate change.' - NOW IT IS ALL COMING TRUE. To quote Pres. Biden "Who's side are they on?"
Unknown said…
Why, why, why did those idiot Republicans vote in and unleash this sick sociopath on America? Why? He needs to be stopped. Please Merrick Garland, move faster! And please vote blue in November. These Republicans also need to be stopped, they care nothing about our country.