Halloween Mood



Isn't this inviting?


Free decorations thanks to mother nature. And everyone has been told to not remove even one a leaf for at least several weeks.


A tablecloth made of maple leaves.


The squirrels are eating nibbling on my pumpkins.


A view up to the Toy Woods.


Winnie's bench is covered in leaves.



The perrotia is just starting to turn so that means more leaves! This tree is native to Azerbaijan and is one of my favorite trees.


A good place to sit, listen to the water and take in Fall.
 
This is what I see when I turn on the lights each morning.  I am loving the new lights.


The W's run out of these doors each morning to explore what's gone down in the Toy Woods overnight.


It's been a truly splendid Fall.


Look at this pic I came across of The Blog Tech wearing a Halloween clown costume I made for him about 35 years ago.  Once a clown, always a clown.


Comments

SAM said…
It's all just so gorgeous. Nature's decor.
Oh, those gorgeous fallen leaves! And the blow-molds too! Looks like the Blog Tech's clown makeup was provided courtesy of Mom's red lipstick, eh? I was a clown on my first time of trick-or-treating too, with the exact same makeup, LOL!
Bee Haven Bev said…
Your yard is spectacular!
Megs said…
Just wonderful! I love your pig, too!
Susan said…
Beautiful Fall landscape. Blog Tech in his costume is adorable.
Those leaves are spectacular. I don't recall seeing the pig before now. What is the story on him or her? Your yard is worthy of a photoshoot. But, it always is. This is just another season to be enjoyed.
Leanne said…
your garden is looking like a storybook cover. BEAUTIFUL
DrumMajor said…
Truly magical! I want to run through your leaves to hear the sound. Don't slip and fall on any wet leaves. Linda in Kansas
Guillaume said…
Yes I am very much in a Halloween mood. Gorgeous pictures, as always. And I published the same cartoon on my blog.
Such pretty fall colors! I love the reds!