Political Signs

I was gone all day yesterday on a wonderful Fall adventure and I have many photos to sort through so look for those tomorrow.  Meanwhile, I wanted to post the winner for the political sign of the year.  I don't know who is influenced to vote by seeing road signs but it sure isn't me.  Maybe they try to subliminally capture the people that vote but don't pay attention to politics.  Are there any of them out there these days? I hope not but i bet there are.  You talk about crap that ends up in landfills; political signs.  They really aren't worth the material they are printed on. (click to enlarge the sign)
 

Comments

Truth in advertising, lol.
Marcia LaRue said…
Those signs should be set out just on general principles ... too many assholes out there!
Road signs irritate rather then encourage!
I don't get my candidates from signs, either. But, I like this guy's attitude. At least he is honest.