Christmas Decorating

My daughter started her Xmas decorating yesterday.  She was chomping at the bit and decided, since it's been snowing here, that it was time.  First she did her bedroom.

This is a tree that she placed on her nightstand.
 


I love how she decorated her bedroom fireplace  Click for a closer look.


She placed her nightlight collection all over her cottage.



This nightlight projects Santa and his reindeer on the wall above it.


Her husband, the chef, tells people at work that he lives in the Christmas house and they laugh because they think he is exaggerating.  He assures them he is not.  She still has a lot more to do.


Meanwhile, The W's are thoroughly enjoying our snowy weather.
 
We cover them with blankets when they are cold.

Comments

Oh, I just love all the nightlights, especially the one that projects onto the wall. How marvelous. And, it all so festive. I love Christmas decorations.
With all their fur, I am surprised chows would get cold indoors. I am bundled up, too, and I live down South.
When it comes to decorating, the apple didn't fall far from the tree! Beautiful!
Mary V said…
Lovely, a bit early for me, except for the mantel which looks more like a winter scene.
Susan said…
Like your daughter, I love Christmas and all the decorations. The more, the merrier! She's done a beautiful job. The W's finally have their favorite season...Let it snow!
DrumMajor said…
the Ws look like snowy bears, but I'm having trouble imaging that their fur coat allows them to get cold. But he looks cute with the blanket. Linda in Kansas
Guillaume said…
A bit early but hey. They look gorgeous.