The Commercials Are Killing Me



 








Comments

Pik-Cor said…
The fourth graders one made me spit out my tea :0
Marcia LaRue said…
The very idea that the Republinuts might win ANYTHING in this election scares the 💩 out of me!
If the women of this country don't come out to save our democracy, then we are definitely🔩!
That last one, LOL! And Kanye's deal with My Pillow is pretty good too.
Mary V said…
Me too…scared of any republican win!!!!!!
Lunch not babies is what little girls need. Kanye in a pillowcase it how I will remember Kanye from now on.
Unknown said…
I loved that last one. But all kidding aside, I'm praying like I've never prayed before that the people of this country give a damn about democracy more than they care about paying a dollar more for a box of cereal. We'll know soon.
Gemmagirl said…
What scares me is that half the population think like that. How did that happen?