Today Is The Day!


 



Comments

Right on! Save America, Women!
My brother commented to me that it had been 70 years since women could vote and they still did not do much. So, were they really capable? Well, I blasted that all over the place. He is dead, so at least I set him straight on that...lol. He also felt that blacks had time to do better if they really could. So sad!

In 1973, I had to fight to have a library card with my first name on it instead of Mrs xxxx. If I had my first name on the library, I had to bring my husband with me to get a book. My husband and I both fought that policy and changed it. It is amazing the rights women still must fight to attain.
I voted.
Meant to say if I had my name on the library card. Oh, my two children, 3 and 5 had cards with their names on the cards.
Guillaume said…
The first one says it all.