Way To Go Katie


 


Comments

Carol said…
Jeez, what a bunch of sore losers! This just keeps getting better and better.
Mary V said…
I spent some tine this weekend with my 7yr old grandson. He was upset about losing a game. I explained about being a good loser…I think republicans need their grandmother to explain this to them. But no, for the excuses to come…the election was rigged etc…
Marcia LaRue said…
I am so pleased we DID succeed with our BLUE wave and the Red ... LOL Red with embarrassment!!!
Will be interesting to see what Thing 45 has to say with his "bigly announcement" tonight!
Jan said…
Thank goodness we got the big blue wave instead of the red one. Not only does this show us that the American people are paying attention. I just wish the big orange guy would go away.
Guillaume said…
I am very happy. The red wave turned out to be a red trickle of piss. Sorry for being crude.
DrumMajor said…
Nice wins for Arizona! Hooray! So, liars really lose, eh? Linda in Kansas
Unknown said…
I Am beyond ecstatic that Katie Hobbs defeated Katie "the lizard" Lake. I cannot stand that lying, election denying, tRump loving, big mouth. Go away lizard. Go slither back under a rock.