Adieu Franco


 Thank You Franco, you will be missed.  One of the greatest.

Comments

I'm afraid I don't know who this is, Joyce, but RIP anyway.
jaz@octoberfarm said…
he was a famous football player.
Guillaume said…
I had no idea who it was either.
Megs said…
Almost on the 50th anniversary.
bobbie said…
RIP,Sir ~ CNN has a video of the "Immaculate Reception". And, of course, he was great in so many ways ~
Mary V said…
Sadly did not remember his name just the play. Amazing .
Laura said…
such sad news this morning. he was such a good man and his amazing skill on the football field was just a small part of it.
love & magicks
~*~

ps...hugs to the puppers
Tommy just told me all about it. I thought this was about the Spanish Civil War. I knew he died in '75.
Unknown said…
Saw it on the news. Condolences to his family.
Gemmagirl said…
An Italian mama and dad an American soldier. They gave us a gift.