з Різдвом

 


Remember Ukraine and hope that next year things will be brighter for them.




Comments

Mary V said…
Every day I think of Ukrainians. I complain I cannot find eggnog. These people have no heat or water or basic food. Yet they go on, an amazing people.
That 2022 photo says it all. Yes, the lights are dim and pretty much non-existent, but there's still a beautiful Christmas tree in the square, goddammit! Slava Ukraini! My New Year's Eve post will be on the same topic.
Susan said…
My thoughts and prayers are with the Ukrainian people. The hardship and loss they endure is unquestionably heartbreaking. Unite the democratic world and stand with Ukraine. As VZ has recently said they need more... Bring it on.
I am ashamed I complained my feet were cold last night and I wanted the heat higher! Now, I cry since their loss is greater by far than my discomfort for a few hours! I am reminded of Ukraine every day. My people are from Ukraine, long ago.
Kay said…
My thoughts are with them too. It's incredible stupidity on Putin's part to call Zelensky a Nazi.