Comments

That first one says it all.
Marcia LaRue said…
I am not surprised by any of the stupid ass crap they throw out there, however, I am disgusted by it and them!
Mary V said…
I do not understand the problem with bare arms. Too exciting or unattractive. If the latter well ,how about banning men with beer bellies… now that is unattractive. I agree not surprise and yes disgusted.
I commented to my friend that they would not stop with abortion. I wonder how long it will be before sex outside of marriage will be punishable by prison, firing squad, or who knows what.
Jan said…
I"m not surprised by anything they say or do. It's always the opposite of what they say until they are elected. Or they have no comment then everything is a crap show. It's another 2 years of nothing but fighting and canceling and nothing getting accomplished.
Mike said…
"Republican women" are still a mystery to me.
Guillaume said…
At this point, I'm surprised they don't just say they are Christian Talibans.
cdunigan said…
I followed you for so long but you became so full of unhappiness during the Trump years that I
had to stop following you. Just stopped in to see if you’ve regained your equilibrium but you are sadly
still so full of anger and a lack perspective :(