Comments

Leanna said…
OMG! A once in a lifetime event. So cool!
Mary V said…
Numbers are fun…I love it when I look at a clock and it reads 12:34.
Marcia LaRue said…
Another morning of waking to the dreadful news of another shooting that started last night! SMH

Valentine's Day isn't what it used to be!
Tommy said it sounded like a waltz.
Guillaume said…
Doesn't work with British dating.
bobbie said…
Mary V. ~ I'm the same way!

The end date of '23 is poetical!!
Helen said…
I love all the photos, etc you find. I'll post once here rather than each one. Sure that bullwinkle balloon was a spy one? Oh he was the good guy it was Natasha and Badenove that we have to look out for. lol
Unknown said…
Oh that's interesting. Hadn't thought of that.
Diane C said…
That's really interesting. Here in the UK we'll be 311223 as we put our month and day in a different order.