A Small Dinner Party

We are having a small dinner party for family that is visiting from out of town.  It's tomorrow so I have been getting everything ready. It is hard to seat 8 people at my super long tables so I put them together and created a square which is much more intimate.  I'm making an Italian dinner which always seems to make everyone happy.  Today is lasagna making day.  The big green bowls will hold salads with pumpkin vinaigrette dressing and the small oval green plates will hold garlic bread.


I set the table using my Fall plaid plates with gold flatware and green napkins.  I've had these copper maple leaf napkin rings for many years.  


I will take everything off of my counters and set one up as a drink area and the other for desserts.  I'm making my killer tiramisu for one of the desserts.



Some of the place settings have broom napkin rings.


I made the centerpiece in an old copper vase and used sunflowers and lots of green stems.  Off to make the lasagna, I made three different sauces to use in it.
 

Comments

Everything looks so autumnal and elegant!
The table is so pretty and inspired by Fall. I love lasagna.
Mary V said…
Love the big square table, if only I had the room. Everything looks so lovely.
Leanne said…
Sure would love to be sitting at that table
Megs said…
Beautiful! Autumn colors are the best!
DrumMajor said…
It all looks lovely. Where do the Ws sit? Linda in Kansas
Bee Haven Bev said…
you are just the best hostess!!!!