Comments

How times change! And in this case, that's a good thing.
Guillaume said…
Hamas has already lost.
Leanna said…
I feel sorry for the Palestinians because they chose wrong again. First the PLO then Hamas. It really isn't their fault they just want to stop the Jews from pushing their bigoted, racist apartheid. They have been systematically pushed out by the Jews for over 100 years and it started with the British government and Rothschild. The Palestinian people are not the enemy here. Terrorist groups and Israel are the enemy. What would you do if someone pushed you out of your homeland and house? Think about what the Palestinians go through it 24/7. 🥺
Leanna said…
Sorry, I really didn't mean to make it sound that I was mad at you. I'm really not upset with you. I'm just mad at Jews who don't know the truth and can't stand in solidarity with Palestinians against Hamas.
Unknown said…
2023 has it's own problems, but I wouldn't want to go back to 1936. We have to make sure we don't, because we are so close it's scary.