Walpurgisnacht

I almost forgot!  And I am late posting because I was out early searching for things that might entice Willie to swallow his pills.  I swear, the pills might be the worst part of these ordeals.  He is taking 15 pills a day and he doesn't want them.  The understatement of a lifetime!


But, here we are, halfway to Halloween.


The season of the 'heat from hell' has arrived so I am looking forward to Fall more than ever.


I am going to build a fire in my outdoor fireplace tonight and celebrate!
 

Comments

Linda said…
I would object to 15 pills per day! I saw an ad on tv for some sort of little pouch/pocket to put dog pills into. Maybe that would work.
Marcia LaRue said…
Wow! Why so many pills 💊 per day? Poor Willie, I don't blame him for balking at that many! Can you crush them and mix them in to soft food or, maybe, peanut butter, if he likes PB.