Willie

Willie has a bit more exposure than he would like.  Look at that bare butt! I think he has good air conditioning for Summer.  Yesterday was a nightmare.  Two different techs administered his meds and when we went to pick him up, he was so over medicated that he couldn't stand up.  They kept insisting that he was just being stubborn.  Once I convinced them that this was not normal behavior, they kept him for the rest of the day and he was much better when we returned.  I am very disappointed in this since this is the best vet hospital in our area and I won't even go into what they charge for all of this.


But, he is home and much happier and so are we.  Day one under our belts with 4 months to go.
 

Comments

Linda said…
Did they admit overmedicating him? They may be the best, but someone slipped up. I thought he would be bandaged.
jaz@octoberfarm said…
they did admit that he was double-dosed. they don't bandage for this operation.
Megs said…
Poor Willie! Get better soon!
JustGail said…
Willie looks like he's wearing one of those furry boot-slippers. I'm glad he didn't suffer worse from the double dose. I hope the recovery goes well for him. And for his nursing staff.
Mike said…
4 months?! Wow.
Leanna said…
OMG! Don't they write down when they administer drugs? That is not right. If I was his fur mommy I would be raising all kinds of hell about that.
Poor sweet baby. I'll give the Goddess something shiny so she'll bless him with a quick recovery.