Comments

DrumMajor said…
Me too. He is such a bizarre case of selfishness. Linda in Kansas
Marcia said…
Yes and why can't his supporters see through him?
Mary V said…
Hoping Kamala has a brig win and maybe he and his followers will go back under the rock where they belong!
Linda said…
Who read my mind? An ultra-religious woman I know said we all have our faults. I will vote for him because he really does try to do what is best for America. He has our best interests at heart. I doubt she reads anything but the Bible.
Jan said…
Me too!! I can't wait for this election to be over. I am so sick of seeing political ads of all kinds. There needs to be time limits on elections. We should not have to watch these ads for 6 months. My husband ask me why I watch old show on Netflix, there are no ads. Trump and his VP pick need to go away. Please get out and vote in November.
Laura said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said…
Childless cat lady for Kamala right here!!!
T. Rose said…
Thank you for this. I am even tired of his profile. My hope is that the media will stop all things Don the Con-well at least stop showing his image, stop showing saying his last name-refer to him as Don the Con or Con Don or something like that...
VP Harris gives me hope. I love Senator Murphy's line- a Prosecutor vs a felon.... so true.
I am truly grateful to President Biden for getting us to this point.
Peace!
Guillaume said…
Sick and tired of him.
Gabi said…
Tired of him and Vance
Maureen said…
Ooops sorry, I thought you were talking about 2 other people.