A Fall Walk in My Neighborhood

I live in the city and this is my neighborhood.


The W's walk several times a day to be nebby and see what's going on in their neighborhood.  They especially love walking in the Fall.


Everyone decorates for Halloween now.

Click for a closer look!


I love how many Harris Walz signs are mixed in with the decorations.


Check out the bag that this guy is carrying!


I like to think I've inspired some people over the years.





Just kidding, this one is not my neighborhood. I love the big rat by Tony's door though.

I made this wreath for my neighbor across the street and she loved it so much that she painted her door orange and added bats.  I made her a special witch hat too because as we know.....every woman should have  proper witch hat!






 

Comments

Hahahahaha, good to see Tony Soprano getting in the spirit of the season.