I made this salmon for my family yesterday and they thought it was some of the best salmon they've ever eaten.

 The ingredients:

  • 3 pounds of salmon boned and skinned 
  • Marinade
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 1/2 to 1 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons water
  • 2 cloves minced garlic
Mix the marinade ingredients together and pour it into  a ziplock baggie along with the salmon.  Let it marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Heat your oven to 450 degrees.  Lay the salmon on a cookie sheet and pour the marinade over it.  Bake for about 25 minutes depending on the thickness of your fish.
Turn the oven to broil and move the cookie sheet to about 3 inches below the heat source.  Broil until the salmon starts to brown and the marinade thickens.  Place a piece of salmon on a plate and  spoon some marinade over the top.

Comments

Mmm, that DOES look good!
TARYTERRE said…
salmon is one of my go to comfort foods. this recipe looks good. yum.
Susan said…
Oh, this is definitely going in my "To Make" pile! Yummo!
Linda said…
The color looks delicious!
Blogoratti said…
That looks really delicious. Thanks for sharing and warm greetings!
Anonymous said…
I like salmon as long as it is fried, in the oven or in a frying pan so this I'm pretty sure I would like. I can't however not stand cold smoked or pickled salmon :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Leanna said…
OH DAYUM! Wait, you can't gain too much weight with this right? Right??
Rain said…
Hi Joyce :) I love salmon! Your recipe looks great! I'm bookmarking it! :)