|The Blog Tech has a holiday party to go to today so I made him some food to take to it. One of the things I made is this cheese ball. People always get such a kick out of these.|
- 2 - 8 oz.packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chutney (Major Grey)
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup Colby cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Monterrey Jack cheese shredded
- Mix together the cream cheese, chutney , onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Fold in the Colby and Monterrey Jack cheeses.
- Line a small bowl with plastic wrap and press the cheese into the bowl.
- Chill overnight.
- Turn the cheese mixture out onto a serving plate.
- Spread cream cheese around the cheese ball and then cover the cheese in a layer of cream cheese too.
- Score the cheese ball with a toothpick to resemble an igloo.