|I made these cookies for the boys and they loved them so I thought you might enjoy the recipe.|
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 package toffee chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. Using a mixer, beat together the butter and sugar until smooth and very fluffy.
4. Beat in eggs & vanilla extract
5. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
6.Scoop into balls using an ice cream scoop. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before baking.
7. Bake about 18 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are just lightly browned.
8. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.