|I made this for my daughter and her boyfriend, the chef, yesterday. This is seriously good spaghetti. It's so cute that someone who cooks for others all day long every day, loves me to cook for him.|
- 2 pounds of assorted mushrooms
- 4~ 5 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound of ground pork
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 5 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 2 tbsp of tomato paste
- 4 tbsp of gochujang paste
- 4 tsp of flour
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmigiano cheese, plus more to sprinkle
- Salt to taste
- 1-1/2 pounds of spaghetti cooked al dente
Saute the mushrooms in the oil until browned on both sides.
Add the mushrooms.
This is not very spicy. If you want more spice, add more gochujang.